You want to know more about the chalet:
The model Belgium is perfectly suited as a holiday home. With its modern look, Chalet Belgium is an eye-catcher in any environment! The large living room that gets flooded with light is particularly beautiful, and grants a great view outside.
- IPE steel profile chassis
- timber studding
- outdoor lamp connection
- winter-proof mineral wool insulation
- windows with plastic frames and double glazing
- windows incl. ventilation slots in colour
- fully glazed entrance door
- pitched roof
- galvanised rainwater down pipe
- fully equipped kitchen
- fully equipped bathroom
- 2 rooms (1x with a double bed, 1x with a washing machine connection)
- a cupboard system in every bedroom
- LED lighting
- TV connection
- infra-red heating system
- large floor-length windows
- design vinyl floori
This is what you can choose with Chalet Belgium:
The Chalet Belgium is not an order item, but a serial production, which means the house is already planned to ensure the short-term availability and the price. Therefore, no changes by the customer are possible.
Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Room-Tour “Chalet Belgium”
The chalet can be seen on the show ground in Zierenberg.