The Chalet can be viewed on our exhibition site in Flensburg, Germany.
The L-shaped layout and the large terrace make Chalet Greenland so unique. The Chalet’s space of just under 50 sqm is optimally utilised and, with one or two bedrooms, large enough for the whole family as a fixed residence or as a cosy holiday home. The Chalet Greenland invites you stay with its fine-featured large living room, luxurious bathroom, and cosy and spacious kitchen. The large windows create a wonderfully bright and homely feel throughout the house.
- available in 2 different sizes and with 3 layouts (you can find a selection in the download flyer below)
- steel chassis
- timber studding
- various insulation levels
- double-glazed windows with internal muntins
- exterior facade made of Siberian larch
- interior walls made of spruce/fir
- fixed connections
- pitched roof
- rainwater down pipe
- fully equipped bathroom
- utility room with washing machine connection (large layout)
- 1 or 2 bedrooms (large layout)
- built-in cupboard systems
- LED lighting
- fully equipped kitchen
- TV connection
- infra-red radiators (optionally gas)
- design vinyl flooring
- double doors with internal muntins
- large terrace with matching wooden railing possible
- exterior water tap and exterior sockets
- outdoor lamp connection
- compact air conditioning unit
- fly screens
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
For more information, please download the flyer or contact one of our employees (email@example.com or +49 5606 5589990).
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm.
Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Room-Tour “Chalet Greenland”