You want to know more about the chalet:
On just 26 sqm, you can retreat here, and enjoy the rustic yet timeless look. The house Lapland as a Chalet is perfectly suited for larger people. With our support, it was designed by a presenter for their own use. The house is a mixture of the houses Iceland and France, but also has influences from our houses Canada and Sweden. This Chalet is perfect for people who want to live a minimalist life or who would like to have a second home.
- dimensions: 8.50 m length x 3.10 m width
- steel chassis
- timber studding
- various insulation levels
- double-glazed windows
- exterior facade made of Siberian larch
- interior walls made of spruce/fir
- fixed connections
- mono-pitched roof with drainage
- rainwater down pipe
- fully equipped bathroom
- washing machine connection
- sleeping loft with fixed stair system
- bay window with U-shaped bench (incl. upholstery) and storage beneath
- LED lighting
- fully equipped country-house style kitchen
- TV connection
- infra-red radiators (optionally gas)
- design vinyl flooring
- exterior water tap and exterior sockets
- outdoor lamp connection
- compact air conditioning unit
- fly screens
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
For more information, please download the flyer or contact one of our employees (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 5606 5589990).
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm.
Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Room-Tour “Chalet Lapland”