On just 26 sqm, you can retreat here, and enjoy the rustic yet timeless look. The house Lapland as a Chalet is perfectly suited for larger people. With our support, it was designed by a presenter for their own use. The house is a mixture of the houses Iceland and France, but also has influences from our houses Canada and Sweden. This Chalet is perfect for people who want to live a minimalist life or who would like to have a second home.
- timber studding
- steel chassis
- double glazed windows with plastic frames
- winter-proof insulation (various insulation levels)
- interior and exterior wooden cladding
- exterior water tap and exterior socket
- exterior facade: Siberian larch, painted grey
- rainwater pipes Scandinavian design (white)
- TV connection
- washing machine connection planned
- infra-red heating system
- design floor
This is what you can choose while planning the house individually:
- Due to the elaborate construction of this Chalet, the layout is fixed here!
- your personal design (which you can choose from our samples)
- exterior facade
- interior walls
- bathroom panelling
- kitchen colour
- brand of the individual kitchen appliances
- window colour
- socket colour
- type of heating system
- radiator colour
- colour of built-in cupboards
- roofing colour
- roof drainage colour
- windows with or without muntins
- type of roofing (standing seam sheet metal or faux roof tiles)
- compact air conditioning unit
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
Once you have chosen the layout from our templates, you cannot change it anymore. Roof inclination and roof shape are also prescribed. You do, however, have the chance to design your house according to your taste and wishes and combine the colours so that it fits you perfectly. In a planning consultation, you will be supported in your choices by one of our competent employees.
In this way, any of our layouts can be realised in the style of a particular model – or in your own personal style.
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm, and is eligible for KfW subsidies. Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Videopresentation “Chalet Lapland”