You want to know more about the chalet:
Modern look, combined with wood. Timeless and cosy, modern and idyllic. An open and bright feeling is this Chalet’s defining feature, thanks to large patio doors and floor-length windows. Its unique look is created by the mitred exterior cladding, and the flush transition to the flat roof without overhang. A house to feel at home in, with a lot of space and an exposed beam ceiling structure that gives the interior a cosy look.
- available in various sizes and with various layouts (you can find a selection in the download flyer below)
- steel chassis
- timber studding
- various insulation levels
- double-glazed windows
- exterior facade made of Siberian larch
- interior walls made of spruce/fir
- fixed connections
- flat roof
- fully equipped bathroom
- 1 or 2 bedrooms
- built-in cupboard systems
- LED lighting
- open and fully equipped kitchen
- TV connection
- washing machine connection
- infra-red radiators (optionally gas)
- design vinyl flooring
- floor-length windows
- large patio doors for a living room flooded with light
- exterior water tap and exterior sockets
- compact air conditioning unit
- fly screens
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
For more information, please download the flyer or contact one of our employees (email@example.com or +49 5606 5589990).
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm.
Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Room-Tour “Home Norway”