Modern look, combined with wood. Timeless and cosy, modern and idyllic. Chalet Norway’s defining features are large patio sliding doors, wooden beams on the ceiling, and a feeling of open space. Mitred exterior cladding and a roof without overhang give the Chalet is unique look. A house to feel at home in. As a fixed residence, a holiday home, an office, yoga room, coffee shop or restaurant. Everything is possible with Chalet Norway. The house is freely plannable from 6m to 12m in length, and from 2.5m to 5m in width. Tell us about your wishes and fulfil your dream with Chalet Norway.
• timber studding
• steel chassis
• double-glazed windows with plastic frames
• winter-proof insulation (various insulation levels)
• interior and exterior wooden cladding
• exterior water tap and exterior socket if desired
• flat roof
• exterior cladding: Siberian larch
• fully equipped kitchen
• fully equipped bathroom
• 2 bedrooms possible
• box-spring bed
• built-in cupboard system
• LED lighting
• TV connection
• washing machine connection planned
• infra-red heating system (changeable to gas)
• large floor-length windows + sliding door
• design floor
This is what you can choose while planning the house individually:
- Due to the elaborate construction of this Chalet, the layout is fixed here!
- your personal design (which you can choose from our samples)
- exterior facade
- interior walls
- bathroom panelling
- kitchen colour
- brand of the individual kitchen appliances
- window colour
- socket colour
- type of heating system
- radiator colour
- colour of built-in cupboards
- roofing colour
- roof drainage colour
- windows with or without muntins
- type of roofing (standing seam sheet metal or faux roof tiles)
- compact air conditioning unit
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
Once you have chosen the layout from our templates, you cannot change it anymore. Roof inclination and roof shape are also prescribed. You do, however, have the chance to design your house according to your taste and wishes and combine the colours so that it fits you perfectly. In a planning consultation, you will be supported in your choices by one of our competent employees.
In this way, any of our layouts can be realised in the style of a particular model – or in your own personal style.
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm, and is eligible for KfW subsidies. Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Video presentation “Home Norway”