Modern look combined with wood. Timeless and cosy, modern and idyllic. Chalet Norway’s features are large patio sliding doors, wooden beams on the ceiling, and a feeling of open space. Mitred exterior cladding and a roof without overhang give the chalet is unique look.
A house to feel at home in. As a fixed residence, a holiday home, an office, yoga room, coffee shop or restaurant. Everything is possible with Chalet Norway. The house is plannable from 6m to 12m in length, and from 2.5m to 5m in width. Tell us about your wishes and fulfil your dream with Chalet Norway.
- faux window shutters on the front
- exterior cladding mitred, in modern larch grey
- selectable size (10 x 4.5 m / 11 x 4.5 m / 12 x 4.5 m)
- large patio window
- roof construction flat roof, or if desired, pitched roof
- modern look without roof overhang
- wall, ceiling and floor insulation mineral wool 100 mm, or, if desired 140 mm or 200 mm
- wall construction from the inside to the outside: 12.5 particle board, 4.5 cm power supply level, vapour barrier 10cm thick stud framing with 100 mm mineral wool 2.4 cm counter plate as rear ventilation level
- wood exterior Siberian larch or Cape Cod in the colour of your choice (also wood imitation option)
- wood interior birch real wood veneer, if desired also fir/spruce or plastic terra panel system
- vinyl flooring available in different colours
- double-glazed window (if desired also triple-glazed)
- 1x living room with kitchen
- 1x bedroom (2nd bedroom optional)
- individual layout possible
- level shower, WC, wash basin with table, mirror (bathtub optional)
- kitchen with electric appliances (fridge, ceramic hob, oven, dish washer), with indirect lighting (also plannable without kitchen)
- interior and exterior LED lighting
- entrance door and patio door
- heating infra-red heaters (living room 3, bedroom 1, bathroom 1) or gas heating system, depending on the customer’s wishes
- The customer can install a wood-burning oven (which will be considered in the layout plan).
- All connections run through the floor construction and must be connected on-site.
- The steel chassis construction allows for safe and easy transportation.
- Visit our exhibition site on exhibition days or make an appointment.
- If desired, you can book additional services with our architect for a preliminary building application
- The customer must prepare the plot (i.e., water, waste water, electricity).
- We can organise transportation, if desired. The price for transportation depends on the local conditions, distance, and federal state and must be requested in advance.
Chalet Norway is available in different sizes:
10 x 4.5 m
11 x 4.5 m
12 x 4.5 m
If you are interested in a house as a primary residence on a PRIVATE PROPERTY, all houses up to 50 sqm are possible. The houses Copenhagen and California are possible up to 56 sqm. We do not plan houses over 56 sqm for a PRIMARY RESIDENCE ON A PRIVATE PROPERTY.
Exception: On camp-sites, holiday plots or plots that do not prescribe GEG 2020, houses up to 70 sqm are easily possible. Whether as a primary residence, second home or as a holiday home.
Video presentation “Home Norway”