Mobile Tiny House Australia
Our Tiny House Australia is perfect for travelling or staying in a fixed location. The colour combination of black/anthracite and modern spruce is the highlight of this house, which creates a modern look. The colour concept is reflected in the interior. A striking mixture of dark trend colours and wood is the motto here! The floor plan is divided into the upper sleeping gallery, the small room below that can be used as an additional sleeping area, storage space or office, a bathroom with shower and wash basin, and the living/dining area with a fully equipped kitchen and an L-shaped sitting area with handmade upholstery.
The heating is powered by gas or infra-red, if desired, depending on how you want to use your Tiny House. This can be discussed in detail in an individual consultation. The house is available in different colours. Both in wood and imitation wood. The interior wall colours and the kitchen decor can also be chosen freely.
All Tiny Houses include German TÜV approval ex works. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Tiny Houses are available in the size 6 m x 2.5 m.
Videopresentation “Mobile Tiny House Australia”
Mobile Tiny House Australia
New: Tiny House Australia now also available without wheels!
If you decide against a mobile Tiny House and want to set it up in your garden – in this case we do not have to deal with weight restrictions for the road – we can manufacture your Tiny House without the chassis and build it as a “normal”, fixed Tiny House.
The Tiny House model Australia is perfect for 2-4 people – for going on a trip or as a holiday home or fixed residence.
Available in 6 m x 2,5 m
Our model Tiny House Australia
The small Tiny House hat a cosy, rustic look and has enough space for up to 4 people due to its two sleeping alcoves.
The Tiny House:
- is equipped with a wooden veranda and large astragal terrace windows
- is insulated with mineral wool – even on cold days the mobile Tiny House on wheels maintains a cosy atmosphere.
- has a detachable ladder by means of which you can reach the sleeping loft. (1.60m x 2.00m)
- The downstairs sleeping area is equipped with a 1.20m x 2.00m bed.
- An L-shaped couch next to the entrance provides enough space for 2 people.
- A folding table with two chairs is positioned opposite the kitchen.
- The kitchen is fitted with a sink, a stove and a small fridge. The house is equipped with a Truma gas heating, which can be set to 230 and 12 V, as required.
- The bathroom is fitted with a camping toilette, a shower (0.80×1.00m) and a basin with a base cabinet.
- On the opposite side of the Tiny House, above the L-shaped couch, we have installed some storage space.
- The Tiny House is available in 6m length and 2.5m width. If the Tiny House is built to be roadworthy, we of course consider the customer’s wishes and pay special attention to the weight. The Tiny House is then built with 6 m length and a total weight of 3 t.
Available with different exterior cladding types and in different colours. Production time: 8-15 weeks.