You want to know more about the chalet:
Chalet Allgäu Office
Small, fine, cosy, rustic – and above all practical. This version of our Chalet Allgäu has a spacious and open interior that can be furnished according to your own wishes. This way, the chalet can be optimally used as an office, yoga or fitness room or as a wellness oasis with a sauna. Due to its pleasant size, it fits almost everywhere and with its rustic look it is a real eye-catcher for customers, friends and family.
- Exterior facade made of Douglas fir, natural
- Wall thickness 107 mm incl. mineral wool insulation
- IPE steel profile chassis with zinc phosphate primer coat
- Removable tyres
- Interior walls and ceiling natural
- Design vinyl flooring
- Double-glazed windows with painted wooden frame
- Optical shutters
- Pitched roof with steel roof tiles
- Continuous gutter with 160mm downpipe
- Without pergola with cloth
- Outside lamp connection
- Roller curtain (kitchen)
- Over curtains
- LED spots
- Electric heating
6.00 m length x 3.00 m width
34.500 € incl. VAT
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm, and is eligible for KfW subsidies. Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.