Chalet Canada provides space for a fixed residence, as a holiday home or as a commercial object.
Our model Canada has a flat roof with an open (like in the pictures), or if desired, closed ceiling structure with open beams that give the house a touch of cosiness. It is available with a flat roof, with a mono-pitched roof or with a pitched roof. The modern look, combined with the natural raw materials, gives the house a timeless, modern, and at the same time cosy feel. The highlight of this house is the large, covered terrace, which (as seen in the pictures) is delivered to you with the house.
• timber studding
• steel chassis
• double-glazed windows with plastic frames
• winter-proof insulation (various insulation levels)
• interior and exterior wooden cladding
• exterior water tap and exterior socket if desired
• flat roof with roof overhang
• 2 x 4.7 m covered terrace
• exterior cladding: Siberian larch
• fully equipped kitchen (individually plannable)
• fully equipped bathroom (individually plannable)
• 2 bedrooms possible
• box-spring bed
• built-in cupboard system
• LED lighting
• TV connection
• washing machine connection planned
• infra-red heating system (changeable to gas)
• large floor-length windows
• design floor
If you are interested in a house as a primary residence on a PRIVATE PROPERTY, all houses up to 50 sqm are possible. The houses Copenhagen and California are possible up to 56 sqm. We do not plan houses over 56 sqm for a PRIMARY RESIDENCE ON A PRIVATE PROPERTY. Exception: on camp-sites, holiday plots or plots that do not prescribe GEG 2020, houses up to 70 sqm are easily possible. Whether as a primary residence, second residence or as a holiday home.
Video presentation “Chalet Canada”