The Chalet model Iceland provides space for people as a fixed residence, a holiday home or as a commercial object. The Chalet has a pitched roof, with an open (like in the pictures), or if desired, closed ceiling structure that gives the house a larger feel.
The modern look combined with the natural raw materials give the house a modern and at the same time cosy atmosphere. The Scandinavian construction makes the house timeless.The highlight of model Iceland is the 1.10m high loft, which can be used as a sleeping loft or as a storage area.
• timber studding
• steel chassis
• double-glazed windows with plastic frames
• winter-proof insulation (various insulation levels)
• interior and exterior wooden cladding
• exterior water tap and exterior socket if desired
• pitched roof with roof overhang
• exterior cladding: Siberian larch
• fully equipped kitchen (individually plannable)
• fully equipped bathroom (individually plannable)
• 1 bedroom
• sleeping or storage loft
• box-spring bed
• built-in cupboard system
• LED lighting
• TV connection
• washing machine connection planned
• infra-red heating system (changeable to gas)
• large floor-length windows
• design floor
If you are interested in a house as a primary residence on a PRIVATE PROPERTY, all houses up to 50 sqm are possible. The houses Copenhagen and California are possible up to 56 sqm. We do not plan houses over 56 sqm for a PRIMARY RESIDENCE ON A PRIVATE PROPERTY. Exception: on camp-sites, holiday plots or plots that do not prescribe GEG 2020, houses up to 70 sqm are easily possible. Whether as a primary residence, second residence or as a holiday home.
Video presentation “Chalet Iceland”