The Chalet can be viewed on our exhibition site in Flensburg, Germany.
The Chalet Iceland is suitable for use as a fixed residence, a holiday home or as a commercial object. The modern look and the Scandinavian flair, combined with the natural raw materials, give the house a timeless, modern, and at the same time cosy atmosphere. The absolute highlight of the house is the loft, which can be used as a sleeping loft or as a storage area.
- available in various sizes and with various layouts (you can find a selection in the download flyer below)
- steel chassis
- timber studding
- various insulation levels
- double-glazed windows
- exterior facade made of Siberian larch
- interior walls made of spruce/fir
- fixed connections
- pitched roof with overhang
- rainwater down pipe
- fully equipped bathroom
- washing machine connection
- 1 or 2 bedrooms (large layout)
- walk-in alcove above the bedroom and the bathroom
- built-in cupboard systems
- LED lighting
- fully equipped, spacious kitchen
- TV connection
- infra-red radiators (optionally gas)
- design vinyl flooring
- large sliding door and floor-length windows
- exterior water tap and exterior sockets
- outdoor lamp connection
- compact air conditioning unit
- fly screens
- box-spring bed
- mirror of an existing floor plan
For more information, please download the flyer or contact one of our employees (email@example.com or +49 5606 5589990).
We construct our small but excellent Chalets with up to 50 sqm living area. Our model Copenhagen can be constructed with 56 sqm.
Before you rule out this “small” size, feel free to make an appointment at one of our exhibition sites and see for yourself how spacious this small space really is. You have the option of choosing between different proposed floor plans, depending on the house.
Make an appointment at one of our two local branches, and let the models and different floor plans inspire you. In real life, the houses have a different impact than numbers, lengths and widths on paper.
Room-Tour “Chalet Iceland”